Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

It's that time again. Time for new beginnings and the opportunity to start new.

My top five happy things about 2012:

1. I finally married my love. Couldn't be happier to start spending the rest of our lives together. ;)


2. My family is healthy. We were able to spend holidays together. I don't know how many more years my grandparents have in them, but I am grateful for every minute I get to spend with them. My greatest personal wish is that they get to meet our children.
Mi y mi abuela, nochebuena.

3. We have enough. While I might not have everything I *want*, we have everything that we *need*. That makes us very lucky and blessed beyond measure.

4. We have a wonderful home (that we rent) and I am lucky to have both of my brothers living with us. We get to spend time together that we wouldn't if we lived apart. I am also within close distance to most of my family. I have wonderful pets that give me lots of love.



5. I am felicitously fortunate enough to have a wonderful set of "in-laws". This is especially true of my MIL (or as she would say, "Mother in Heart") who is always a ray of sunshine, and supports us in all we do.



No comments:

Post a Comment