Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I forgot to update!

Silly me! So the doctors appointment went really well. Most of the results were normal, except I had a couple of hormone things that were low (like testosterone).

Egg quality is good, egg reserve is good (she said really good considering I have PCOS and lots of follies).

She went over the HSG results, and apparently she saw some dye moving through the right tube, so it might not be blocked after all! The plan we made was to wait for CD 1 and then start Femara on CD 3, at a higher dose since we are dealing with insurance limitations.

I have an appointment on the 21st to go over this next cycle and see how things are going, as well as do a TV ultrasound to check for eggies from the Femara, and if they're ready do a trigger and IUI next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment