Monday, July 22, 2013

27 week update

Things are going great so far! Baby is measuring perfect, and I am super excited. Today I am 27 weeks 6 days. I can't believe how fast things are going. Pregnancy still seems to be helping keep my PCOS symptoms at bay (other than hair growth), which rocks.

We will be cloth diapering and co-sleeping. I will also breastfeed. These are the choices that work best for us.

I am a little worried about breastfeeding influencing my fertility once we want to try again; I know that I need to give my body time to recover from child birth, but the thought of it taking another 3 years once we start trying freaks me out. I know, I know, I'm getting a little ahead of myself, but PCOS makes things suck. I have no idea when to expect my menses post-partum with PCOS, or if I'll start ovulating again on my own or will need help. I guess we'll just play things by ear.

Now for some pictures!

21 Weeks

22 Weeks 

23 Weeks

24 Weeks

25 Weeks

26 Weeks

27 Weeks

Some of our fluff stash:



Some cloth wipes I made





No comments:

Post a Comment