Sunday, August 12, 2012

"Are you pregnant?"

No. No, I am not pregnant. I have certain people that when I say I haven't had a period for a while the first thing out of their mouth is "are you pregnant"? Even with me explaining that I am probably going to have to have fertility treatments in order to get pregnant. Even when I explain what PCOS is and what it does to my body. It's quite frustrating.

K is getting there. We had a long talk, and he thinks that if I just lose a little weight I'll get pregnant right away. I've tried explaining to him that it isn't going to work that way. Yeah, it will help. It isn't a magical cure.

We discussed a 6 month plan. In a couple of weeks (he refuses to do it any sooner because I might possibly get a job, which is really pissing me off) I am going to start going to the gym. Then, come January, I am going to go to an RE (Reproductive Endocrinologist)and start the process. We have to be married for me to use his insurance (obviously) and that hasn't happened yet, so we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment