Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ugh

I've been having a rough couple of days, just not feeling well. I spent all of yesterday in bed because I was feeling under the weather. Hopefully I continue to keep feeling a little better every day. I feel way better today than I did yesterday. Bad days suck. I hate having no energy and feeling generally lethargic.

On a better note, I've made myself a "chore list". I want to do better with keeping the house up. I hate having a dirty house, and I guess we will see how well structuring it so I do a little every day works out.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well...
    I pray that you'll start feeling a lot better soon!
    Have you ever had any issues with your blood sugar levels? Usually when my BSL are high I feel pretty lethargic too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I've tested my blood sugar it's been normal. Same with the Dr's too. I should start checking it when I feel icky.

    ReplyDelete