Sunday, August 19, 2012

So frustrating!

Sometimes I hate my body for not working like it is supposed to. Why can't I ovulate like normal? Why can't I get menses like normal? Why does everything have to be so complicated!

I did notice that things got a lot worse symptom-wise after my gallbladder surgery. I know that surgery is super stressful on my body (doesn't help that it was emergency surgery and my liver was going nuts) and so I expected my cycle to be off for a while, but it never really recovered. Before that I never really went more than 3 or 4 months without a cycle, but after... it's been super sporadic. Probably has something to do with the fact that I gained weight and couldn't move much for a month due to medication complications.

It just makes me sad. I want a family. I've always wanted a large family of my own, and it's going to be a struggle to get there. Yes, I have my wonderful honey, and our fur-babies, but I want children.

I was looking at adoption, and it seems like a LOT of work. I know the end result is worth it, but you would think with so many kids that need homes it would be a little easier to make that happen. Yes, I understand that they need to make sure that they're not being placed somewhere that isn't healthy, but it's still sad, and frustrating. I do want to become a foster parent once we have a little more space.

I'm just kind of rambling, needed to get some of these thoughts out of my head. Thanks for "listening". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment