Thursday, August 23, 2012

SI Day 2-3 Journal

Possible symptoms:

Slight headache, seemed to go away with aspirin again.

I've slept really well the last couple of nights. Had a bunch of baby related dreams, weird.

Just feeling slightly tired, not too bad.

I have been having twinging in both ovaries (BOTH!) so I am hopeful.


More about how I'm using Soy Isoflavones:

I'm taking 200ish mg (which is high, DON'T go any higher than that!!!). I got mine at Bartell Drug, but they're a PNW company. I know that Walmart carries it online for sure, and you can also get them off of Amazon. I got GMO free ones.

You're supposed to take double what your Clomid dosage would be. So if you would be on 50mg of Clomid, you would take 100mg of Soy Isoflavones. 75, 150. Etc etc. You also take it like you would take Clomid cycle date wise. So for 5 days at the beginning of your cycle. To help manage side effects it's better to take them before bed.

More info:
http://fertility-challenged.blogspot...al-clomid.html

Oh, and mine cost $2.99 for a bottle of 60 pills. You have to take between 2-4 pills a day for 5 days so at the highest dosage that would be 15 days worth, or 3 cycles.

No comments:

Post a Comment